Billing & Payments

How do I pay for a Cleekify purchase?

Cleekify offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Cleekify's trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.

You may use UPI, COD with Partial Pay on Delivery (PPOD) model, Internet Banking and Wallet to make your purchase.

Cleekify also accepts payments made using Rupay, Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in India.

Are there any hidden charges (Tax) when I make a purchase on Cleekify?

There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Cleekify. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.

How do I pay using a credit/debit card?

We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India.

Credit cards

We accept payments made using Rupay, Visa, and MasterCard credit cards.

To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D Secure password.

Debit cards

We accept payments made using Rupay, Visa and MasterCards.

To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number. You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.

Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Cleekify?

Your online transaction on Cleekify is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Cleekify payment gateway partners (Paytm PG, CRED PG and Breeze Checkout powered by Juspay Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.

All credit card and debit card payments on Cleekify are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.

What steps does Cleekify take to prevent card fraud?

Cleekify realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions.

In the rarest of rare cases, when our payment gateway team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically.

Can I use my bank's Internet Banking feature to make a payment?

Yes. Cleekify offers you the convenience of using your bank's Internet Banking service to make a payment towards your order. With this you can directly transfer funds from your bank account, while conducting a highly secure transaction.

Can I make a credit/debit card or Internet Banking payment on Cleekify through my mobile?

Yes, you can make credit card payments through the Cleekify mobile site. Cleekify uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks.

Does Cleekify accept COD Orders?

Yes, Cleekify does accept COD orders, but with a unique approach. We have introduced the PPOD model for COD orders, which is as follows:

We understand the importance of providing flexible payment options to our customers while maintaining trust and transparency. While we do accept Cash on Delivery (COD) orders, our approach is slightly different, adhering to our policies and ensuring a secure shopping experience.

When you choose to purchase our products through COD, you'll notice that we offer an alternative payment method called Partial Pay on Delivery (PPOD). This method is designed for those who prefer not to pay upfront for their orders but still wish to avail our products as COD. With PPOD, when you proceed to checkout, you'll have the option to select COD, where you'll be required to make a prepaid payment of 10% of the order value. The remaining 90% can be paid at the time of delivery.

The introduction of the PPOD model stemmed from our commitment to filter out fraudulent orders and ensure timely delivery of genuine ones. As a small business, we encountered difficulties in managing fraudulent orders, which led to financial losses. However, with the PPOD model, we can effectively tackle this issue by requiring only a partial prepaid amount, thus minimizing the risk of fake or fraudulent orders.

How do I place a Partial Pay on Delivery (PPOD)?

To place an order, simply add your desired item(s) to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. During checkout, when selecting your shipping preference, opt for the 'Cash on Delivery' option if you prefer to pay in cash upon delivery. Please note that for all COD orders, we require customers to verify their mobile number for security purposes.

We utilize the Breeze payment checkout, powered by Juspay Technologies Pvt Ltd, to ensure secure transactions. For COD orders, customers must verify their mobile number by entering the OTP (One-Time Password) sent to their mobile device. Once verified, proceed with placing your order using the Breeze payment checkout system. Simply select the COD option during checkout and finalize your order.

Upon delivery, you will be required to make a partial payment, equivalent to 10% of the total order amount. The remaining 90% can be paid at the time of delivery. The checkout process will prompt you to make this partial payment to confirm your order. Rest assured, this is a standard procedure to streamline the payment process and ensure a seamless shopping experience.

We aim to provide a convenient and trustworthy shopping experience for our customers.

If you have any questions or concerns about Billing & Payments or our website,

Contact Us:email: OR call: +91 6375894090

Mail us:

Aadrash Colony, Near Jaipur Public School, Jaipur Road, Sikar, Rajasthan, 332001, India
Phone: +91 6375894090


Last updated: 26/04/2024